Five unique facilities located on the third floor of the DUC
Studio 350 is $25 an hour when using our equipment and free when using your own!
The Video Studio is $50 an hour when using our equipment and free when using your own!
The Media Plaza is free to rent!
The Media Lab is an non-reservable space as it is an open space for our Print Media groups
Harvey Media Center (HMC) Media Rentals provides audio and video equipment for rental to students, staff faculty and guests of Washington University in St. Louis.
Equipment is rented at a minimal cost and available for pickup from a centralized location in the Media Lab (DUC 347) of the Harvey Media Center. We also provide technical and setup assistance is available for any events occurring in the Danforth University Center and spaces managed by the Event Management office for an hourly rate.
- Equipment rental reservations can be made by using the online request form.
- You may rent equipment any time up to 48 hours before an event.
- If you need to cancel an equipment reservation, please call 314-935-3961 or send an email to email@example.com noting that you want to cancel your request.
- You may pick up your rental equipment on either the day before or the day of your event. The only location you may pick up and return the equipment is DUC 340 between the hours of 9am-5pm Monday through Friday.
- If equipment is returned to any location other than DUC 340 and/or outside the hours of 9am-5pm Monday through Friday on the agreed upon return date you will be charged a $100 abandonment penalty.
- Any equipment not returned at the agreed-upon date will be subject to a late penalty of $100 for each day that it is late as well as possible fines and/or other disciplinary actions.
HMC Media Rentals offers technical and setup assistance for events held at the DUC. After 5 p.m. and on weekends, formal technical assistance is not available, but student workers at the DUC info desks can offer limited help. HMC Media Rentals does not have the capability to edit student films.