The HMC photo & video crew is a team of student photographers, videographers and media producers.
- We offer services including:
- professional headshots for your LinkedIn or website
- dramatic portraits for actors, designers, and creatives
- passport and ID photos
If you’re interested in any of these services, explore the menu to the right.
UPDATE: There will be no staff headshots walk-in hours for June 2018. The next walk-in period is July 24, 2018, from 10 a.m. to noon.
- New and existing professional Student Affairs staff are welcome to stop in at Harvey Media Center during walk-in hours for first-time or fresh headshots.
- Walk-in hours held on the fourth Tuesday of each month (excluding holidays and university closures) from 10 a.m. to noon
- Headshots taken in HMC’s Studio 350 on the third floor of the DUC
- Typically takes about 5 minutes
- Photos are ready 1-2 weeks after time of session and delivered to relevant department’s HMC Box folder
- New staff members are encouraged to take the first available opportunity
- Current staff members should get updated shots at least every three years, or as frequently as every six months
- Contact Scott Allen (info below) if you need headshots taken sooner than next walk-in hours