The HMC photo & video crew is a team of student photographers, videographers and media producers.
- We offer services including:
- professional headshots for your LinkedIn or website
- dramatic portraits for actors, designers, and creatives
- event photography and videography for your Student Affairs department
- passport and ID photos
If you’re interested in any of these services, explore the menu to the right.
- New and existing professional Student Affairs staff are welcome to stop in at Harvey Media Center during walk-in hours for first-time or fresh headshots.
- Walk-in hours held on the fourth Tuesday of each month (excluding holidays and university closures)
- Times are 10 a.m. to noon
- Headshots taken in HMC’s Studio 350 on the third floor of the DUC
- Typically takes about 5 minutes
- New staff members are encouraged to take the first available opportunity
- Current staff members should get updated shots at least every three years, or up to twice each year
- Contact Scott Allen (info below) if you need headshots taken sooner than next walk-in hours