The SPOT welcomes ALL youth (13-24) and responds to their particular needs through a comprehensive model of health and social services. Their philosophy requires that the SPOT be structured around the following guiding principles:
- Remove barriers that currently impede youth from seeking or obtaining health and prevention services;
- Create a center separate from a child or adult clinic environment that is youth-specific;
- Combine needed health and social services into a single setting;
- Engage youth in all aspects of the program development and allow opportunities for their leadership to be fostered;
- Successfully link youth into the existing healthcare system by addressing and eliminating specific barriers.
Open Monday – Friday from 1pm – 5pm
4169 Laclede Ave. St. Louis, MO 63108