Events with Alcohol Training
Any student group looking to have alcohol at their undergraduate event must attend a Programming with Alcohol Training session to better understand the policies and procedures that support those types of events. Campus Life is dedicated to the health, safety and security of Washington University students and dedicated to helping undergraduate host successful events safety and security of Washington University students and dedicated to helping undergraduate host successful events as safe as possible.
FALL 2017 TRAINING DATES
- September 19, 2017 – 6-7pm – Simon 23
- September 22, 2017 – 2-3pm – DUC 276
- September 5, 2017 – 6-7pm Simon 023
- September 6, 2017 – 9-10am DUC 234
- September 7, 2017 – 4-5pm DUC 236
- September 12, 2017 – 5-6pm DUC 248
- September 22, 2017 – 3-4pm DUC 276
- September 26, 2017 – 4-5pm DUC 234
- September 28, 2017 – 4-5pm DUC 234
- October 3, 2017 – 6-7pm Simon 23
Responsible Contact Training Schedule
At least four individuals, including but not limited to those planning the event, must be designated “Responsible Contacts”. More may be required based on the size, type, and location of the event. The responsible contact training schedule is listed below.
New members to the community and/or organization are not to serve in this role. Responsible contacts are expected to oversee the implementation of the alcohol guidelines throughout the entire event. They are not to consume any alcohol during any portion of the event and must remain the contact throughout the entire event; shifts are not acceptable.
Fall 2017 TRAINING DATES
If you’re are unable to attend one of these above trainings due to academic conflicts, please contact Peggy Hermes